My Best Five Modern Series

These are five best modern series that I liked until February 2018

Number 5
Stranger Things



What I liked about this series is the mystery, what I hated was the ending. I found myself being attached to it, not able to stop myself from playing the next episode, I guess it was because of the so many mysteries that surrounded, the monster could be a lot more monsterly...On the whole a nice series to watch.
P.S. Next season is out.


Number 4
Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey



What I liked was the representation of various components of science explained so graphically, for example, the episode that I liked the most was when they showed the evolution of eyes, it was so nicely explained that I understood everything while watching, I haven't seen the original Cosmos, but I heard it from a friend and loved it.
P.S. All of the episodes are available on youtube, have fun and learn something!


Number 3
Sherlock



What I liked was the first three seasons, what I hated was the latest season(4th), loved Cumberbatch as Sherlock and the character who played Dr. Watson. Thrilling, mysterious and fun.
P.S. I think the 4th season was written by someone else.


Number 2
Fargo



I liked the pace of the story, story itself, characters. Found myself tied to it.
P.S. Do not turn it off after watching the first episode, keep watching and I promise you won't be disappointed.



Number 1
Narcos



Great story and acting, very nicely made, felt tied to it, couldn't stop me from playing the next episode.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Avtaars (Story of modern Gods) Chapter - 7

Avtaars (Story of modern Gods) Chapter - 1

Avtaars (Story of modern Gods) Chapter - 2