Letters of Mutahid


Dear Star,
keep shining in my dark life. Please forgive me if I am being selfish but I do not want any planet revolving around you. I do not want you to be alone but I want you to be only for me. Why do people say they do not have time, I do not know, One thing I find myself having is more time. Is it good or bad, I do not know, should I be concerned, that I find myself having more time for myself as compared to other people.
PS: After you die, please do not become a black hole, as I won't be able to see you.
Waiting for your reply,
Mutahid


Reply from Star
Dear Mutahid,
I'm bright and young and will keep on shining for at least a million year more, my fusion reactions are going good, the planets that revolve around me are almost dead, I killed them, so you might not wanna revolve around me, as I produce very dangerous solar flares now and then. Do not worry if you find yourself having more time than others, it's probably because they have found what they are looking for and spent their time on it, I am sure soon you'll find something that you can spend your time on, keep looking.
PS: I'm not sure what will happen after my death, do you know what will happen after your death?
Yours Truly,
Star

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Avtaars (Story of modern Gods) Chapter - 7

Avtaars (Story of modern Gods) Chapter - 1

Avtaars (Story of modern Gods) Chapter - 2