Momos

I do not know the intent with which you have clicked on this article, but I'll tell you the topics which I won't be talking about, as there are already many articles related to these topics : 

  • Momos recipe, whichever, veg, chicken, Nepali, Tibetan, tandoori, fried, etc.
  • Where to buy frozen momos, like Prasuma momos
  • India's best momos, why stop at India, the world's best momos, going further universe's best momos, me and my brother like different types of momos, so how could I tell which momos are the best with certainty. I could do the survey asking momos vendors at different locations, which momos sell the most, But I won't, maybe because I am too lazy or maybe I think that type of research is not required for this post, as I am not going to determine which momos are the best in all the friggin(using this keyword to grab your attention, not to rank higher on google) UNIVERSES.
Lemme tell you a story...
Once there was a boy named Krishna, he would go out with his friends once every week to eat street food, the first thing each of his friends would say let us have momos, I hated that idea from my gut, I was like friend look at it, it looks like a white tea bag, how could you eat them, and every time they would reply just try them once but I never listened, because they didn't look at all tasty. But one day everything changed, it changed my perception of the world as I tasted the red chili sauce which they gave with the white tea bags(momos) and after that day I became a fan of them, not because of their visual appeal but the taste of it. I'd like to finish this story with a momo quote, "A bad momo can taste better with a good sauce, but good momo will not taste better with a bad sauce". So I think it's all about the sauce which they provide with the momos.

I have few questions about the momos feel free to reply :

1. What my(in your case, "your") parents think about momos?
Answer: They are like dead mice.

2. Which sauce do I like most mayonnaise or chili sauce?
Answer: Chili.

3. Which momos do you prefer, steamed, fried, or tandoori?
Answer: steamed.

Lastly, this article is not more than 500 words, I wanted it to be at least 3000 words when I thought about writing an article, but I guess I am not that good a content writer even though I read many articles related to "Writing Epic Content".

P.S.: The boy Krishna in the story is me and one of the things I miss in this pandemic is momos.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Avtaars (Story of modern Gods) Chapter - 7

Avtaars (Story of modern Gods) Chapter - 1

Avtaars (Story of modern Gods) Chapter - 2