Avtaars (Story of modern Gods) Chapter - 2


Varuna(job, “Manages Rains”)  reaches his home, a big building with lots of doors and windows.
He enters the house, he sees Mitra(job, “Makes friends”) coming out of one of the rooms.
Varuna: Today there’s been 65mm rain in Saharanpur.
Mitra: Don’t you have anything other than rain to talk about?
Varuna: Don’t you have anything to talk about, then other people?
Mitra: That’s my job, to talk about other people.
Varuna: And that’s my job to talk about rains.
Mitra: I do not have time to fight you brother,
Oh, I remember I have to go see Ashwin Brothers(job, “Heal gods through Ayurveda”).
Varuna: Why?
Mitra: What do you mean, why. I have to just go.
Varuna: I’ve told you many times before whenever one of your friends get sick
we cannot take them to Ashwins, why don’t you take them to human doctors?
Mitra: they are really sick brother, I can not risk their lives and they do not have money to pay them.
Varuna: I don’t know, I am not going to vouch for you in front of Indra(job, “manager of the Gods”)
this time.
Mitra: This is the last time brother, I swear.
Varuna: do whatever you want brother, I have to go see Tvastar, I am not able to open my dairy. bye.

To be continued...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Avtaars (Story of modern Gods) Chapter - 7

Avtaars (Story of modern Gods) Chapter - 1