Avtaars (Story of modern Gods) Chapter - 4

Read the previous chapter here...

Ira(job, manages music), enters the shop which looks like a normal electronics repair shop,
there is Tvastar(job “creator of mystical of devices”) looking into a microscope type device
which is different in appearance than an ordinary microscope. As Ira enters, the bell on the door rings,
Tvastar looks above a little and while doing what he is doing, speaks.
Tvastar: Just give me a second.
Ira: What are you working on?
Tvastar: It’s a watch which adjusts its time according to the place, whether you are in America,
India or Australia.
Ira: Is it for Pushan(job, God of meetings)?
Tvastar: You guessed it.
Tvastar finishes what he was doing and asks Ira,
Tvastar: What can I help you with?
Ira: I am looking for a special bansuri.
Tvastar: It has to be special if you came to me for a musical instrument,
I’ve got something you might like.
Tvastar goes in the back and takes out a box, blows the dust of the box and brings it to the counter
and opens it and gives it to Ira.
Tvastar: Is it time?
Ira: Time for what?
Tvastar: you know, for the one you are buying this.
Ira: I do not know, but it will be soon, I think.
Tvastar: Yeah, I think so too.
Ira: ok, thanks for the bansuri.
Tvastar: Would you like to try my new app it is free, it tells you the freshness of a fruit/ vegetable
by taking a picture of it.
Ira: no thanks.

She leaves and Varuna(job, manages rains) enters.

To be continued...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Avtaars (Story of modern Gods) Chapter - 7

Avtaars (Story of modern Gods) Chapter - 1