Avtaars (Story of modern Gods) Chapter - 7

Read the previous chapter here...

Varuna(job, manager of rains) returns home and finds Mitra(job, make friends) partying hard, he goes quietly into his room and takes out his mobile, starts checking the weather reports and after few minutes Mitra walks in.
Mitra: How are you, brother?
Varuna: How is your friend?
Mitra: Which one?
Varuna: The one you took to Ashvins(job, healer of gods).
Mitra: He is recovering, you know the Ashvins they can handle anything.
Varuna: Not everything.
Mitra: Leave that, they were asking me about our savior.
Varuna: And?
Mitra: Did you learn something new about it?
Varuna: Yes.
Mitra: And?
Varuna: I'll tell you on one condition, no more friends to go see Ashvins.
Mitra: you know I cannot accept that condition, let's make a deal
Varuna: You always have something up your sleeve, don't you, what's it this time?
Mitra: Do you wanna meet Pushan(job, god of meetings)?
Varuna: You kidding me you gonna set up a meeting with the god of meeting himself?
and Varuna bursts into laughter.
Mitra: Do you want to meet him or not?
Varuna: Yeah I want too, I want to meet Bhaga(job, make money).
Mitra: Why bother?
Varuna: I am thinking of moving out.
Mitra gets really emotional.
Mitra: Brother, please do not leave me, I'll do anything you ask for, but please do not leave me, I won't take anyone to Ashvins anymore even if they are dying and there's no one to take care of their families later on.
Mitra cuddles Varuna, crying.
Varuna: Ok stop now, I was just joking.
Mitra looks at him, angrily.
Mitra: I do not want to talk to you.
Varuna: Now do not be like that, I am your big brother, I can joke around with my small brother now and then.
Mitra: But you know I do not like these types of jokes.
Varuna: Anyway, I want to get some information out of Bhaga.
Mitra: You know that's not going to be cheap and by the way what information?

To be continued...Read the next chapter here...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Avtaars (Story of modern Gods) Chapter - 1

Avtaars (Story of modern Gods) Chapter - 4