I've been searching various creative videos and articles to give a presentation on creativity in my company and I found out these resources, hope it is helpful...Opening joke, my legs are tired, because I've come to this place, I've actually come on the bike, but on the backstory is that I've not walked so my legs cannot be tired. 1) The surprising habits of original thinkers | Adam Grant (Ted Talk) The points that I took from my presentation : Comparing the failure rates of creators(who created the market) and improvers(who improved on the ideas of the creators) 47% failure rate for creators and 8% failure rate for improvers. For example, Facebook came after MySpace and Friendster Google came after Yahoo and Altavista. Finishing quote "To be original you do not have to be first, you have to be different and better" 2) Creative thinking - how to get out of the box and generate ideas: Giovanni Corazza at TEDxRoma Convergent and divergent...
In a crowded street of Delhi, India, A man( Varuna, job “manager of the rains” ) gets a twitter notification, holding diary in one hand, he tries to get his phone out, now he is holding one diary and phone in his hands, he collides with a man and his diary falls in the mud, as soon as the diary falls on the ground it closes and with a small red light on the front cover it kind of gets locked, the other man with whom he collides start yelling, “Are you blind!”, he picks up his diary and speaks “Sorry, Sir”. He tries to open his diary but there is mud on the back and it does not open, he grumbles, “ Tvastar(job “creator of mystical of devices”) , what is this thing that you’ve made, I can’t even open it”, then he opens his phone and sees the tweet, “Today 65mm rain has been recorded in Saharanpur.” He gets worried, “that's too much!” He opens google maps, and types in Saharanpur, Varuna: Oh, it's in Uttar Pradesh. He tries to open his diary, but it won...
Comments
Post a Comment