Story of a School without a Building Chapter - 3

Read previous chapter here
Few days past and the boy went on with his life, but he wanted to go back, one day he decided that enough was enough, so he went with a bottle of plastic water.

Boy : I bought water.
Man : Do you need that first?
Boy : yes
Man : What do you need next?
Boy : I need food.
Man : Well, you can either grow it, hunt it , gather it or create it.
Boy : How would I create food?
Man : By creating synthetic foods, using modern technology.
Boy : But all these solutions take time, it will be easier if I buy it from the market.
Man : Okay than do that.
Boy : Well, I'll need money for that.
Man : Yes or you could steal it.
Boy : Isn't stealing a bad thing?
Man : yes it is.
Boy : then, do you have money?
Man : yes
Boy : can you give me some?
Man : No
Boy : Then how to get money?
Man : start a business or do a job.
Boy : but nobody will give me a job.
Man : (silence)
Boy : how to start a business.
Man : first you must have something of value that you can give in return for people money.
Boy : what could that be?
Man : that could be anything from knowledge skill like teaching, or a product like shoes, clothes etc. or you could fulfill duties for people which they are too busy to do or does not have the skills and manpower to do it.
Boy : Well I cannot teach, I do not have any products, can you explain more about duties that I could do for people which they are too busy to do?
Man : like running their chores, or delivering something, or cleaning their stuff etc.
Boy : Okay, let me try that and I'll see you tomorrow.
Man : Sure, I have nowhere to go.
Boy : Who are you and what are you doing here?
Man : I am a teacher, and this is my school.
Boy : But there is no building, not anything for that matter.
Man : Because I do not need anything except for what I have.
Boy : But what about your student?
Man :What about them?
Boy : What if they need a place to sit, water to drink, food to eat, books to study
Man : Than I'll teach them how to get those things.

To be continued...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Avtaars (Story of modern Gods) Chapter - 7

Avtaars (Story of modern Gods) Chapter - 1

Avtaars (Story of modern Gods) Chapter - 4