Story of a School without a Building Chapter - 7

Read the previous chapter here...

Two people names are Tarma and Vikaar.

Tarma: What do you mean what do we need first? Money of course.
Man: Is that what you really need first?
Vikaar: Let's say yes.
Man: I won't accept that answer.
Vikaar: Why?
Man: Because you are not sure.
Vikaar: ok, I need a place to sit first.
Man: Ok, you can either make something to sit on or get one.
Tarma: But for that, we would need money.
Man: Yes
Tarma: How to get money?
Man: You ask this boy here, he can teach you how to get money, he was able to buy these books with the money.
Tarma starts talking with the boy.
Vikaar: How do we make something to sit on?
Man: You can make a chair using wood.
Vikaar: What if I do not have wood.
Man: Stop wasting my time
Vikaar: Why do you think, I am wasting your time?
Man: Because either you have wood or not, there is not what if.
Vikaar: I do not have wood.
Man: What materials do you have?
Vikaar: I have a piece of clothing.
Man: ok, we can either make a frame of a chair or stool and attach the clothing to it or we can hang two poles and tie that piece of clothing to them and make something to sit out of it or we can just place the clothe on the ground and sit on it.
Vikaar: the second option sounds more interesting, but I'd need to get those poles. Ok, I'll see you tomorrow then.
Man: Why tomorrow, why can't you get those now?
Vikaar: I'll have to arrange those poles, it would take some time.
Vikaar: Is this land yours?
Man: It's school property
Vikaar: Isn't it your school?
Man: For now...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Avtaars (Story of modern Gods) Chapter - 7

Avtaars (Story of modern Gods) Chapter - 1

Avtaars (Story of modern Gods) Chapter - 4