Story of a School without a Building Chapter-4

Read Previous Chapter Here

Boy returns after two days, with food in his hand.

Boy : I followed your method and did some lifting work for a shopkeeper and got this food with the money.
Man : Good
Boy ; But I need more money to buy the book.
Man : You should do that then, if you need that first.
Boy :  ok I'll come to you after two three days, please tell me the name of the book?

Man takes out a slip from his pocket and gives to the boy,

Man : These are the books you need to buy in the given order.

After three days, the boy returns with book in his hand.

Man : Good now start reading it.
Boy : but i can not read.
Man : where is the doubt.
Boy : the first symbol that I am seeing, I cannot understand it.
Man explains to him the entire book. Then he goes and buy another book, this goes on for weeks, till he is properly able to read.

Boy : Now I need to learn to write.
Man : for that you need a small board and a chalk or a notebook and a pen/pencil or a big white board and a marker.
Man : These are traditional forms of writing but you can draw your symbols anywhere this whole world is your canvas. Just do not paint where you are not supposed to. Otherwise it would be a crime.

Boy : Okay, now I'll see you in two three days, after I've collected some money, I'll come to you again.
Man : There's no need for that.

To be continued...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Avtaars (Story of modern Gods) Chapter - 7

Avtaars (Story of modern Gods) Chapter - 1

Avtaars (Story of modern Gods) Chapter - 4